October 27: 9:00am - 5:45pm
October 28: 9:00am - 5:45pm
October 27: 8:00am - 6:30pm
October 28: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Expo Hall Hours
October 27: 10:30am - 6:30pm
October 28: 10:00am - 3:00pm
The Premier Event for Search Engine Marketing & Optimization
Is Coming to Stockholm 27-28 October, 2004!
Search engine marketing is today's hottest and most important subject for agencies & marketers around the globe. Be part of this "must attend event" coming to Stockholm 27-28 October 2004. Standing-Room-Only crowds of your fellow marketers and SES Alumni have been gathering in cities around the world and now Scandanavia is getting an event of its own! Register today to quickly learn how to maximize search engine marketing opportunities and stay informed of the latest search developments and solutions in this area -- don't be left behind!
- Organized by search authority Chris Sherman, Associate Editor, SearchEngineWatch.com and President, Searchwise, with an emphasis on issues specific to Scandanavia as well as Europe.
- Delivers real-time actionable information you need to grow your business through search engine marketing.
- Teaches the ins-and-outs of search engine marketing from top experts (both Scandanavian-based and from around the globe) and from the search engines themselves.
- Provides a unique setting to network with fellow marketers and search engine industry professionals and discuss the trends in search engine marketing.
- Grants access to the world's most comprehensive gathering of search engine marketing & optimization-related solutions providers and potential partners & affiliates
Search Engine Strategies Conference & Expo 2004 features presentations and panel discussions that cover all aspects of search engine-related promotion.
What You Will Learn:
- how search engines list Web sites for free and through paid placements
- how to get free "organic" traffic by building a site that pleases search engines and your visitors
- how to efficiently purchase listings guaranteed to rank your company at the top of search engine results.
- how to calculate the ROI of your search marketing efforts by tracking your visitors from the time they hit your site until they buyand get tips on improving conversion if they don't!
- how to build links that generate traffic to your Web site, and how to avoid the penalties of "spamming" the search engines
- what's coming next in the constantly evolving world of Web search, and how you can profit from those changes
Program session highlights:
- Introduction To Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Friendly Design
- Search Term Research
- Writing For Search Engines
- Link Building
- Advanced Link Building Forum
- Search Engine Advertising Forum
- Perfecting Paid Listings
- Successful Site Architecture
- Optimizing Flash & Non-HTML Content
- Dynamic Web Sites
- Buying Search Engine Advertising
- Writing Search Engine Ads
- Meet The Crawlers
- Dealing With Directories
- Paid Inclusion & Trusted Feeds
- Converting Visitors Into Buyers
- Measuring Success
Search Engine Watch's conference on search engine marketing comes to:
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Toronto * Toyko * London * San Jose *Stockholm* Chicago * New York
Please take a moment to visit the "About Our Sessions" link at the left to learn more about the sessions being offered at this conference.
View pictures from past Search Engine Strategies events here!
Still not convinced? Read what attendees of past Search Engine Strategies say.
*Dates subject to change
For more information regarding exhibit space or sponsorship opportunities contact our Sales Department by completing this form or call Frank Fazio at 203–295–0052.
For registration help or information, please email our Registration Department at email@example.com or call 203–295–0050.